Interview: 7-Eleven's Indonesian operator Modern Putra outlines ambitions
7-Eleven has built a significant worldwide presence since its inception in 1927 but the Japanese-owned international convenience chain still has its eye on building its presence in key emerging markets. Michelle Russell met Henri Honoris, the head of Modern Putra Indonesia, 7-Eleven's operator in the populous Asian market, to discuss the plans for the chain there.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices