"All of the major dairy companies are aware of us" - A2 Milk Co. chairman David Hearn on the company's rise
New Zealand-based A2 Milk Co. markets products it says eases the digestive issues some adults and children get from consuming dairy and infant formula - and it is a business growing rapidly, fuelled by demand in China. Dean Best caught up with A2 Milk chairman David Hearn the day after the company booked a set of bumper half-year results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant