The just-food interview part one: Arla builds solid base in Europe
Scandinavian dairy giant Arla Foods is growing apace outside Europe. In contrast, it is facing sluggish consumer sentiment and a highly promotional environment within Europe, where the company remains focused on growing ahead of the dairy category while also expanding its milk supply in the region. In part one of this two-part interview, Arla chief financial officer Frederik Lotz spoke to just-food about the group's priorities in core European markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban