The just-food interview part one: Arla builds solid base in Europe
Scandinavian dairy giant Arla Foods is growing apace outside Europe. In contrast, it is facing sluggish consumer sentiment and a highly promotional environment within Europe, where the company remains focused on growing ahead of the dairy category while also expanding its milk supply in the region. In part one of this two-part interview, Arla chief financial officer Frederik Lotz spoke to just-food about the group's priorities in core European markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Premier Foods adds to Bisto range
- PepsiCo to close Australia crisps plant
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis