The just-food interview part one: Arla builds solid base in Europe
Scandinavian dairy giant Arla Foods is growing apace outside Europe. In contrast, it is facing sluggish consumer sentiment and a highly promotional environment within Europe, where the company remains focused on growing ahead of the dairy category while also expanding its milk supply in the region. In part one of this two-part interview, Arla chief financial officer Frederik Lotz spoke to just-food about the group's priorities in core European markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- What could be benefit of US approval of GM salmon?
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Fonterra, Bellamy's strike baby nutritionals partn
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal
- PepsiCo to expand Frito-Lay plant in US
- "Serious" suitors lined up for Chicken of The Sea