FMCG in the Middle East: Arla eyes growth in competitive dairy sector
After Arla Foods booked a jump in sales last year - pointing to the performance of its "growth markets" outside the EU - the dairy giant has rolled out plans to further expand its operations outside Europe. just-food's Hannah Abdulla caught up Rasmus Malmbak Kjeldsen, director of operations for Arla's business in the Middle East and Africa to find out what the company has planned for the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Mead Johnson offsets China slowdown
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report