FMCG in the Middle East: Arla eyes growth in competitive dairy sector
After Arla Foods booked a jump in sales last year - pointing to the performance of its "growth markets" outside the EU - the dairy giant has rolled out plans to further expand its operations outside Europe. just-food's Hannah Abdulla caught up Rasmus Malmbak Kjeldsen, director of operations for Arla's business in the Middle East and Africa to find out what the company has planned for the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy