FMCG in the Middle East: Arla eyes growth in competitive dairy sector
After Arla Foods booked a jump in sales last year - pointing to the performance of its "growth markets" outside the EU - the dairy giant has rolled out plans to further expand its operations outside Europe. just-food's Hannah Abdulla caught up Rasmus Malmbak Kjeldsen, director of operations for Arla's business in the Middle East and Africa to find out what the company has planned for the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- What should you learn from 2015 olive oil prices?
- Why Lactalis swooped for Romanian dairy Albalact
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- China eyes further infant formula restrictions
- Unilever launches eggless Hellmann's mayo in US
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US
- Premier Foods launches "first" American wet sauces