FMCG in the Middle East: Arla eyes growth in competitive dairy sector
After Arla Foods booked a jump in sales last year - pointing to the performance of its "growth markets" outside the EU - the dairy giant has rolled out plans to further expand its operations outside Europe. just-food's Hannah Abdulla caught up Rasmus Malmbak Kjeldsen, director of operations for Arla's business in the Middle East and Africa to find out what the company has planned for the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Hershey buys company behind BarkThins brand
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Young's eyeing new channels, M&A