Interview: Arla looks to grow Chinese cheese category
Arla Foods has a sizeable presence in infant nutrition and long-life milk categories in China and the company is now working to develop the long-term potential of cheese in the country. To this end, the European dairy cooperative is opening a cheese innovation facility in Beijing. Senior vice president Frede Juulsen, who is responsible for Arla's business in China, spoke to just-food about the company's plans in the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages