Interview: Arla looks to grow Chinese cheese category
Arla Foods has a sizeable presence in infant nutrition and long-life milk categories in China and the company is now working to develop the long-term potential of cheese in the country. To this end, the European dairy cooperative is opening a cheese innovation facility in Beijing. Senior vice president Frede Juulsen, who is responsible for Arla's business in China, spoke to just-food about the company's plans in the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival