Interview: Arla looks to grow Chinese cheese category
Arla Foods has a sizeable presence in infant nutrition and long-life milk categories in China and the company is now working to develop the long-term potential of cheese in the country. To this end, the European dairy cooperative is opening a cheese innovation facility in Beijing. Senior vice president Frede Juulsen, who is responsible for Arla's business in China, spoke to just-food about the company's plans in the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Interview: FrieslandCampina eyes Gulf expansion
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Aryzta buys 49% of French retailer Picard
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus