Interview: Arla looks to M&A to drive growth - CFO
Arla Foods today (29 August) reported a doubling of earnings in its first-half, boosted by M&A. The company has taken a lead in the process of consolidation underway in the European dairy sector, with deals in the UK and Germany. Arla expects to continue to play an active part in European consolidation in the dairy sector as well as looking to M&A to drive growth in emerging markets, Michelle Russell discovered when she caught up with Arla CFO Frederik Lotz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin