Interview: IFE: Arla to ramp up investment in UK dairy
For all the positive publicity around dairy exports, the UK dairy sector is facing some significant challenges. The domestic market is dominated by low-value own label liquid milk sales, while underinvestment means that UK producers and manufacturers operate at a competitive disadvantage to their European peers. However, Arla Foods plans to tackle these issues head-on. Arla UK vice president of marketing Ash Amirahmadi spoke to just-food on the group's plans to ramp up investment in the UK, including the launch of a new liquid milk brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action