The just-food interview part two: Arla's growth market strategy unfolds
Arla Foods is stepping up the pace of its investment programme in high-growth emerging markets. The company is capitalising on booming demand in areas such as Asia, Russia and the Middle East and Africa. Given the slow-to-no growth environment in European dairy, the investment case behind Arla's decision to look further afield is clear. But what impact will this have on the group's margins? We caught up with CFO Frederik Lotz to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action