The just-food interview part two: Arla's growth market strategy unfolds
Arla Foods is stepping up the pace of its investment programme in high-growth emerging markets. The company is capitalising on booming demand in areas such as Asia, Russia and the Middle East and Africa. Given the slow-to-no growth environment in European dairy, the investment case behind Arla's decision to look further afield is clear. But what impact will this have on the group's margins? We caught up with CFO Frederik Lotz to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India