The just-food interview part one: Bega Cheese CEO Aidan Coleman
Bega Cheese has had a whirlwind couple of years. Seeking greater consolidation of the Australian dairy industry, it made a play for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter in 2013, kicking off a takeover battle, in which Canada's Saputo emerged the victor. In a two-part interview, just-food catches up with Bega CEO Aidan Coleman, to find out why it gave up on the takeover dream and whether it is eyeing any other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project