The just-food interview part one: Bega Cheese CEO Aidan Coleman
Bega Cheese has had a whirlwind couple of years. Seeking greater consolidation of the Australian dairy industry, it made a play for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter in 2013, kicking off a takeover battle, in which Canada's Saputo emerged the victor. In a two-part interview, just-food catches up with Bega CEO Aidan Coleman, to find out why it gave up on the takeover dream and whether it is eyeing any other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales