just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
European frozen food maker Iglo Group, the owner of brands like Birds Eye, is working to change the way people think about frozen food in a bid to double its size by 2020. The strategy, which was announced last year, puts innovation and a "new approach" to marketing front and centre. Katy Askew spoke to Birds Eye UK marketing director Margaret Jobling to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets