just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
European frozen food maker Iglo Group, the owner of brands like Birds Eye, is working to change the way people think about frozen food in a bid to double its size by 2020. The strategy, which was announced last year, puts innovation and a "new approach" to marketing front and centre. Katy Askew spoke to Birds Eye UK marketing director Margaret Jobling to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival