just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
European frozen food maker Iglo Group, the owner of brands like Birds Eye, is working to change the way people think about frozen food in a bid to double its size by 2020. The strategy, which was announced last year, puts innovation and a "new approach" to marketing front and centre. Katy Askew spoke to Birds Eye UK marketing director Margaret Jobling to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- Viewpoint: Baptism of fire for new Tesco CEO Lewis
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site
- General Mills plans to close two US plants