just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
European frozen food maker Iglo Group, the owner of brands like Birds Eye, is working to change the way people think about frozen food in a bid to double its size by 2020. The strategy, which was announced last year, puts innovation and a "new approach" to marketing front and centre. Katy Askew spoke to Birds Eye UK marketing director Margaret Jobling to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Will Bonduelle swoop for Green Giant?
- Interview: Flapjacked looks to ride protein wave
- Unilever sees growth in food, refreshments
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- UPDATE: Danone merges Dumex with Mengniu
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- Aryzta acquires Ireland's La Rousse