just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
European frozen food maker Iglo Group, the owner of brands like Birds Eye, is working to change the way people think about frozen food in a bid to double its size by 2020. The strategy, which was announced last year, puts innovation and a "new approach" to marketing front and centre. Katy Askew spoke to Birds Eye UK marketing director Margaret Jobling to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK