The bitesize interview: Black Garlic UK balancing growth and resources
Black Garlic UK founder and managing director Katy Heath is passionate about the possibilities for her Balsajo brand and sees space for growth in a number of channels, product formats and countries. For Heath, the real difficulty is narrowing down what avenue of growth to explore first and balancing the limited resources of an SME. With new processing capacity coming online, Heath spoke to just-food about her plans for this unique product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund