The bitesize interview: Black Garlic UK balancing growth and resources
Black Garlic UK founder and managing director Katy Heath is passionate about the possibilities for her Balsajo brand and sees space for growth in a number of channels, product formats and countries. For Heath, the real difficulty is narrowing down what avenue of growth to explore first and balancing the limited resources of an SME. With new processing capacity coming online, Heath spoke to just-food about her plans for this unique product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever