The bitesize interview: Black Garlic UK balancing growth and resources
Black Garlic UK founder and managing director Katy Heath is passionate about the possibilities for her Balsajo brand and sees space for growth in a number of channels, product formats and countries. For Heath, the real difficulty is narrowing down what avenue of growth to explore first and balancing the limited resources of an SME. With new processing capacity coming online, Heath spoke to just-food about her plans for this unique product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast