Bonduelle CFO Gregory Sanson sees fresh, foodservice as growth engines - the just-food interview, part one
After what Bonduelle CFO Gregory Sanson describes as a "remarkable" 2014/15 financial year, the French vegetables group is plotting how to maintain its momentum. In part one of a two-part interview, Dean Best speaks to Sanson about Bonduelle's performance in the last 12 months, its plans for growth in a mature Europe and its prospects in faster-growing markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations