just the answer: Burton's Biscuit Co. CMO Stuart Wilson
Burton's Biscuit Co. is the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, producing iconic brands from Jammie Dodgers to Wagon Wheels and Maryland Cookies. Earlier this month, it emerged that the company's private equity owners, Apollo Management and CIBC, have hired advisors to look at options for the business, including potential sale. Apollo and CIBC took ownership of Burton's in 2011 and, since then, the company has focused its operations, developed its strategic initiatives to drive growth and shaken up its manufacturing base to improve profitability. Burton's chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson spoke to just-food about how management plans to drive continued growth in the biscuit sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill