just the answer: Burton's Biscuit Co. CMO Stuart Wilson
Burton's Biscuit Co. is the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, producing iconic brands from Jammie Dodgers to Wagon Wheels and Maryland Cookies. Earlier this month, it emerged that the company's private equity owners, Apollo Management and CIBC, have hired advisors to look at options for the business, including potential sale. Apollo and CIBC took ownership of Burton's in 2011 and, since then, the company has focused its operations, developed its strategic initiatives to drive growth and shaken up its manufacturing base to improve profitability. Burton's chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson spoke to just-food about how management plans to drive continued growth in the biscuit sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group