Briefing: The Middle East: Interview: Camelicious on potential for camel milk
Camel milk - a staple food in the Middle East that dates back centuries - is gaining traction worldwide thanks to the touting of its many health properties. In an interview with Hannah Abdulla, deputy general manager of Dubai-based Emirates Industry of Camel Milk Products, Mutasher al Badry, speaks about the potential of the sector and his hopes of camel milk replacing other milk options.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin