Briefing: The Middle East: Interview: Camelicious on potential for camel milk
Camel milk - a staple food in the Middle East that dates back centuries - is gaining traction worldwide thanks to the touting of its many health properties. In an interview with Hannah Abdulla, deputy general manager of Dubai-based Emirates Industry of Camel Milk Products, Mutasher al Badry, speaks about the potential of the sector and his hopes of camel milk replacing other milk options.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill