INTERVIEW: Catherine Geslain-Lanéelle looks to shape new EFSA role
The appointment of a new executive director comes at a crucial time for the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), as it seeks to shape its role within the EU's regulatory framework, while building links with all industry stakeholders. Incoming chief Catherine Geslain-Lanéelle discussed the challenges ahead with just-food's Keith Nuthall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant