Colian hungry for international growth after Elizabeth Shaw buy – interview
Colian Group is a Polish food maker behind well-known local brands including Jutrzenka sweet treats and Goplana chocolate. Earlier this month, Colian entered into an agreement to acquire upmarket UK chocolate group Elizabeth Shaw. Jan Kolanski, the president of Colian's management board, spoke to just-food about the group's plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre