The just-food interview part one: Dairy Crest CEO Mark Allen
Dairy Crest has said it has had a "transformational" year, characterised by an increased focus on its domestic business and a drive to boost efficiency. The company is now plotting a number of investments designed to grow both the top and bottom line. In a two-part just-food interview, Katy Askew spoke to CEO Mark Allen about how Dairy Crest is improving its cost base and shifting to higher margin products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods