The just-food interview part one: Dairy Crest CEO Mark Allen
Dairy Crest has said it has had a "transformational" year, characterised by an increased focus on its domestic business and a drive to boost efficiency. The company is now plotting a number of investments designed to grow both the top and bottom line. In a two-part just-food interview, Katy Askew spoke to CEO Mark Allen about how Dairy Crest is improving its cost base and shifting to higher margin products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods