The just-food interview part two: Dairy Crest CEO on investing in sales growth
Through the sale of its French spreads business, Dairy Crest has worked itself into a position where it has cash to invest in the business. As we heard in part one of this two part interview, CEO Mark Allen is working to reduce the group's cost base and move its product mix up the value chain. But equally important is Dairy Crest's drive to get the top line moving. Katy Askew caught up with Allen to find out how the chief executive plans to achieve this.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin