ANUGA 2013: Interview: Dairy group Saputo eyes emerging markets
Saputo has beefed up its scale through a swathe of acquisitions in recent years and the Canadian dairy company could seal a long-awaited deal to acquire Australia's Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory. But ambitious Saputo seems unlikely to rest on its laurels. Katy Askew caught up with president and COO Kai Bockmann at this year's Anuga to find out more about Saputo's growth drive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project