just the answer: Daiya Foods CEO Terry Tierney
Canada-based dairy-free business Daiya Foods this summer appointed a new CEO. Director Terry Tierney - former chief marketing officer of Frontier Natural Brands and founder of Rocky Mountain Natural Foods - replaced Greg Blake, who set up Daiya in 2008. Dean Best spoke to Tierney to discuss the company's plans for further growth in a buoyant - but competitive - free-from sector in North America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth