just the answer: Daiya Foods CEO Terry Tierney
Canada-based dairy-free business Daiya Foods this summer appointed a new CEO. Director Terry Tierney - former chief marketing officer of Frontier Natural Brands and founder of Rocky Mountain Natural Foods - replaced Greg Blake, who set up Daiya in 2008. Dean Best spoke to Tierney to discuss the company's plans for further growth in a buoyant - but competitive - free-from sector in North America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast