BRICs and beyond: Dixy takes prudent approach to ambitious expansion
Dixy significantly beefed up its presence in Russia's food retail sector when it acquired local peer Victoria Group two years ago. While the company still has its foot on the throttle, with some ambitious plans to expand over the next three years, Dixy's attention has now turned to a lower-capital intensive organic growth phase. Katy Askew spoke to Dixy's head of investor relations Natalya Belyavskaya to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia