BRICs and beyond: Dixy takes prudent approach to ambitious expansion
Dixy significantly beefed up its presence in Russia's food retail sector when it acquired local peer Victoria Group two years ago. While the company still has its foot on the throttle, with some ambitious plans to expand over the next three years, Dixy's attention has now turned to a lower-capital intensive organic growth phase. Katy Askew spoke to Dixy's head of investor relations Natalya Belyavskaya to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry