The just-food interview part one: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
French poultry supplier Groupe Doux is a company looking to the future after a challenging recent past. From June 2012, Doux spent 18 months in administration after pressure from raw material costs and a failed foray into Brazil. In the a two-part interview, Stuart Todd speaks to Doux CEO Arnaud Marion, the turnaround specialist hired by the administrators and who has stayed on to lead the business into what he hopes is sustained recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast