The just-food interview part one: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
French poultry supplier Groupe Doux is a company looking to the future after a challenging recent past. From June 2012, Doux spent 18 months in administration after pressure from raw material costs and a failed foray into Brazil. In the a two-part interview, Stuart Todd speaks to Doux CEO Arnaud Marion, the turnaround specialist hired by the administrators and who has stayed on to lead the business into what he hopes is sustained recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1