The just-food interview part one: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
French poultry supplier Groupe Doux is a company looking to the future after a challenging recent past. From June 2012, Doux spent 18 months in administration after pressure from raw material costs and a failed foray into Brazil. In the a two-part interview, Stuart Todd speaks to Doux CEO Arnaud Marion, the turnaround specialist hired by the administrators and who has stayed on to lead the business into what he hopes is sustained recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods