Interview: Ebro Foods keeps sharp eye on growth and diversification
Spanish food group Ebro Foods has been busy transforming itself. Over the last year the pasta and rice producer has evolved into a truly international company that now spans 25 countries and four continents. No longer a sugar and dairy group, Ebro has expanded into new categories and is leveraging these to build on its ambitions for global growth. Manuel Gonzalez de Luna, Ebro's director of investor relations spoke to just-food at this year's Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London on the group's plans to ramp up international expansion and diversity its portfolio.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm