Emmi's H1 results show push on profitability - the just-food interview with CEO Urs Riedener, part one
The first-half results from Swiss dairy group Emmi, published on Tuesday, demonstrated the company's recent efforts to improve its profitability. The figures included a cut to Emmi's forecast for annual sales but, nonetheless, the numbers pleased analysts and the company's share price rose. Dean Best discussed the performance with Emmi CEO Urs Riedener.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk