Emmi's H1 results show push on profitability - the just-food interview with CEO Urs Riedener, part one
The first-half results from Swiss dairy group Emmi, published on Tuesday, demonstrated the company's recent efforts to improve its profitability. The figures included a cut to Emmi's forecast for annual sales but, nonetheless, the numbers pleased analysts and the company's share price rose. Dean Best discussed the performance with Emmi CEO Urs Riedener.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch