Finsbury Food Group prepared for more M&A - interview
Finsbury Food Group, the UK bakery products supplier, is performing strongly in a challenging market. Recent acquisitions have given a boost to results but the company, which makes lines under licence for groups like Ferrero's Thorntons, as well as using characters like Spiderman and the Minions for its cakes, has also been enjoying sold underlying growth. Dean Best caught up with finance director Stephen Boyd to discuss Finsbury's performance and its readiness to do more deals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid