Finsbury Food Group prepared for more M&A - interview
Finsbury Food Group, the UK bakery products supplier, is performing strongly in a challenging market. Recent acquisitions have given a boost to results but the company, which makes lines under licence for groups like Ferrero's Thorntons, as well as using characters like Spiderman and the Minions for its cakes, has also been enjoying sold underlying growth. Dean Best caught up with finance director Stephen Boyd to discuss Finsbury's performance and its readiness to do more deals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk