The just-food interview: Fonterra CFO Jonathan Mason
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra has increased its focus on emerging economies as the battle among global dairy companies for a share of high-growth markets in Asia, the Middle East and Latin America intensifies. This strategy has proven fruitful, with emerging markets making a sizeable contribution to group revenues and offering scope for future growth. just-food's Jonathan Dyson spoke to Fonterra CFO Jonathan Mason in Auckland yesterday (27 March) about how the world's leading dairy exporter plans to exploit this opportunity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up