The just-food interview: Fonterra CFO Jonathan Mason
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra has increased its focus on emerging economies as the battle among global dairy companies for a share of high-growth markets in Asia, the Middle East and Latin America intensifies. This strategy has proven fruitful, with emerging markets making a sizeable contribution to group revenues and offering scope for future growth. just-food's Jonathan Dyson spoke to Fonterra CFO Jonathan Mason in Auckland yesterday (27 March) about how the world's leading dairy exporter plans to exploit this opportunity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report