SIAL 2014: Interview: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
Quirky French food group Michel et Augustin is enjoying rapid growth at home and overseas with a portfolio ranging from biscuits to beverages. Backing from Artemis, the French investment fund with assets including the Chateau Latour vineyard, is enabling the company to expand further - and it is set to enter the US. Dean Best met Antoine Chauvel, the firm's export director, at the SIAL trade show in Paris to find out more about its plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery