Fresh Marketing co-owner Barney Mauleverer on sugar, Brexit and growth - the bitesize interview
UK business Fresh Marketing distributes brands locally, exports British brands overseas and sources private-label for retailers. The company is also building its own range of brands, which include Fuel 10K, a product that was one of the pioneers of the breakfast drink category in the UK. Dean Best spoke to Fresh Marketing co-founder Barney Mauleverer about his plans for the business and how the increased scrutiny on sugar, as well as Brexit, could affect the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project