The just-food interview part one: FrieslandCampina CFO Kees Gielen
2013 was favourable for FrieslandCampina as the Dutch dairy giant posted good underlying profit growth and sales. However, the company booked a EUR200m goodwill adjustment to make up for losses suffered as a result of the ongoing economic crisis in Europe, which hit its bottom line. While pleased with some movement forward, CFO Kees Gielen could not help but feel slightly anxious about the upcoming financial year, which he discussed in an exclusive interview with just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund