The just-food interview part one: FrieslandCampina CFO Kees Gielen
2013 was favourable for FrieslandCampina as the Dutch dairy giant posted good underlying profit growth and sales. However, the company booked a EUR200m goodwill adjustment to make up for losses suffered as a result of the ongoing economic crisis in Europe, which hit its bottom line. While pleased with some movement forward, CFO Kees Gielen could not help but feel slightly anxious about the upcoming financial year, which he discussed in an exclusive interview with just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's