The just-food interview part one: FrieslandCampina CFO Kees Gielen
2013 was favourable for FrieslandCampina as the Dutch dairy giant posted good underlying profit growth and sales. However, the company booked a EUR200m goodwill adjustment to make up for losses suffered as a result of the ongoing economic crisis in Europe, which hit its bottom line. While pleased with some movement forward, CFO Kees Gielen could not help but feel slightly anxious about the upcoming financial year, which he discussed in an exclusive interview with just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch