Interview: Futura Foods eyes opportunities in Nordex deal
UK cheese importer Futura Foods last week sold a major stake in its business to Danish dairy firm Nordex Food. The partnership, Futura says, opens the door to "many new opportunities" for the company overseas. Newly-appointed managing director of Futura, Kenneth Axen, speaks to Michelle Russell about those opportunities and the benefits for both companies of having Nordex on board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods