just the answer: Gardein founder and CEO Yves Potvin
Canada's Garden Protein International - the company behind the meat-free brand Gardein - has enjoyed rapid growth and is hoping for more of the same under the ownership of US giant Pinnacle Foods, which bought the business last year. Yves Potvin, the founder and president of the Vancouver-based firm, has stayed on with Pinnacle and he spoke to Dean Best about expansion, competition and the outlook for the meat alternatives category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units