just the answer: Gardein founder and CEO Yves Potvin
Canada's Garden Protein International - the company behind the meat-free brand Gardein - has enjoyed rapid growth and is hoping for more of the same under the ownership of US giant Pinnacle Foods, which bought the business last year. Yves Potvin, the founder and president of the Vancouver-based firm, has stayed on with Pinnacle and he spoke to Dean Best about expansion, competition and the outlook for the meat alternatives category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review