Interview: ISM: Guylian adapting strategy to compete in declining UK market
Belgian confectioner Guylian has admitted to seeing a decline in overall confectionery sales in the UK, a key market for the company. Michelle Russell caught up with Mieke Callebaut, marketing and sales director for Guylian Europe and the US at the ISM confectionery exhibition in Cologne to find out what the company is doing to overcome this challenge and where its focus is for the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Dr Oetker to buy Coppenrath & Wiese
- Hain buys 100% of deli meats firm Empire
- Post Holdings launches breakfast biscuits in US
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm