Confectionery: Interview: Guylian eyes growth after flat 2013
Sales at upmarket chocolate maker Guylian were flat in 2013, with the Belgian group enjoying growth in the US and Europe but reporting a mixed performance in Asia. The company, part of South Korean conglomerate Lotte Corp., expects a challenging 2014 but is embarking on an NPD push to drive growth. Dean Best talks to export director Steven Candries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development