Confectionery: Interview: Guylian eyes growth after flat 2013
Sales at upmarket chocolate maker Guylian were flat in 2013, with the Belgian group enjoying growth in the US and Europe but reporting a mixed performance in Asia. The company, part of South Korean conglomerate Lotte Corp., expects a challenging 2014 but is embarking on an NPD push to drive growth. Dean Best talks to export director Steven Candries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam