just the answer: Happy Family CEO Shazi Visram on baby and beyond
Happy Family, the US organic baby food maker acquired by Danone in 2013, has enjoyed rapid growth. In 2006 the company reported turnover of US$115,000. This year it forecasts turnover of $130m. And its quest for further expansion has seen the firm move into adult snacking with the launch of Shine Organics pouches. Hannah Abdulla catches up with CEO and founder Shazi Visram to talk about how the company has evolved and how it has benefited from the tie-up with Danone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs