Interview: HKScan CEO Kottonen on restructuring moves
In a bid to boost profitability, HKScan has embarked on a journey to streamline and simplify its operations. However, this is just one plank of the group's four-prong strategy to improve its performance, HKScan CEO Hannu Kottonen tells just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm