How American Halal Co. is riding the ethical wave
US frozen entree-to-broth maker American Halal Co. recently made its first acquisition, snapping up local lentil snacks business Mediterranean Snacks. The firm is hoping to deliver around US$$30m in sales for fiscal '15, and in the next three-to-five years, CEO Adnan Durrani is eyeing sales of between $70-100m. Here he talks to Hannah Abdulla about how the company's focus on antibiotic-free, non-GMO and organic foods will win points with the millennial consumer and help achieve that goal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review