Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
Brazilian food group BRF is working to an ambitious agenda. The company is bent on expanding as a global food manufacturer operating in the protein space. However, eking out growth in stagnant developed markets such as Europe can prove somewhat problematic. At this year's SIAL trade show in Paris, Katy Askew spoke to Europe CEO Roberto Banfi to find out how the company plans to meet this challenge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast