Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
Brazilian food group BRF is working to an ambitious agenda. The company is bent on expanding as a global food manufacturer operating in the protein space. However, eking out growth in stagnant developed markets such as Europe can prove somewhat problematic. At this year's SIAL trade show in Paris, Katy Askew spoke to Europe CEO Roberto Banfi to find out how the company plans to meet this challenge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"