How Campbell's Plum plans to tap infant formula – interview
Plum Organics, the US-based baby food business owned by Campbell Soup Co., launched itself into the infant formula category last month. The business's entry into the sector represents the culmination of more than five years work. Katy Askew spoke to Plum senior vice president and innovation director Ben Mand and brand manager Larissa Friesen to find out why Plum believes it is well-positioned for success in the category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival