How Campbell's Plum plans to tap infant formula – interview
Plum Organics, the US-based baby food business owned by Campbell Soup Co., launched itself into the infant formula category last month. The business's entry into the sector represents the culmination of more than five years work. Katy Askew spoke to Plum senior vice president and innovation director Ben Mand and brand manager Larissa Friesen to find out why Plum believes it is well-positioned for success in the category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe