How French own-label group Agromousquetaires aims to grow - interview with CEO Christophe Bonno
Agromousquetaires is France's number one private-label supplier. However, three-quarters of the company's EUR4bn in annual sales is generated through business with Intermarché, its sister company under the umbrella of manufacturing and retail business Groupement des Mousquetaires. John Shepherd met Agromousquetaires chief executive Christophe Bonno to discuss the company's plans for growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival