How Future Group is working to meet the unique demands of India's consumers – interview
Devendra Chawla, group president for food, FMCG and brands at India's Future Group, has a clear view of how the Indian branded food sector is, and has been, developing. While Indian consumers love to try new products, they prefer them to be spiced with some familiar flavours from the past. Mini Pant Zachariah caught up with Chawla to learn more about his take on the evolution of the Indian palate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin