How Kind aims to continue growth - CEO Daniel Lubetzky on US, international plans - interview
Kind LLC, the US snacks maker, is seen as one of the more successful challenger brands in the US, having out-maneouvred some larger rivals to grab a chunk of the market since its formation in 2004. But how does founder and CEO Daniel Lubetzky believe the company can continue to grow? He discusses his plans with Dean Best.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund