How Kind aims to continue growth - CEO Daniel Lubetzky on US, international plans - interview
Kind LLC, the US snacks maker, is seen as one of the more successful challenger brands in the US, having out-maneouvred some larger rivals to grab a chunk of the market since its formation in 2004. But how does founder and CEO Daniel Lubetzky believe the company can continue to grow? He discusses his plans with Dean Best.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods