How Kind aims to continue growth - CEO Daniel Lubetzky on US, international plans - interview
Kind LLC, the US snacks maker, is seen as one of the more successful challenger brands in the US, having out-maneouvred some larger rivals to grab a chunk of the market since its formation in 2004. But how does founder and CEO Daniel Lubetzky believe the company can continue to grow? He discusses his plans with Dean Best.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"