How Mars tries to adapt to grow confectionery sales in US - interview
The US food industry is facing some significant challenges, from rising concern over health and wellness, to the growing awareness among consumers of sourcing and supply chain issues and to new consumption patterns. Katy Askew spoke to Tracey Massey, president of Mars Inc's Mars Chocolate North America division, and Casey Keller, president of its Wrigley North America confectionery division, to find out how the company is responding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch