How Mondelez International's ownership is helping Enjoy Life grow – interview
When Mondelez International swooped for free-from food maker Enjoy Life Foods last year, the snack food giant said it was gaining access to the "fast-growth" free-from food sector via a "market-leading brand". One year on and Mondelez's resources have opened up a number of growth avenues for Enjoy Life. Joel Warady, Enjoy Life's chief sales and marketing officer, speaks to just-food about how the business is looking to capitalise on its growing potential.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival