How Pinnacle Foods' Boulder Brands is looking to drive growth after challenging 2015 – Expo West
Boulder Brands, the US free-from business recently acquired by Pinnacle Foods, has seen mixed fortunes of late, with its brands delivering a patchy performance. Even with the ink on the Pinnacle deal still drying, the owner of brands including Udi's and Glutino nevertheless has a clear strategy to grow and attract new consumers through innovation and marketing. Katy Askew spoke to Wendy Acheson, Boulder Brands' vice president and general manager of sales, at the Natural Products Expo West trade show in California to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe