How Pinnacle Foods' Boulder Brands is looking to drive growth after challenging 2015 – Expo West
Boulder Brands, the US free-from business recently acquired by Pinnacle Foods, has seen mixed fortunes of late, with its brands delivering a patchy performance. Even with the ink on the Pinnacle deal still drying, the owner of brands including Udi's and Glutino nevertheless has a clear strategy to grow and attract new consumers through innovation and marketing. Katy Askew spoke to Wendy Acheson, Boulder Brands' vice president and general manager of sales, at the Natural Products Expo West trade show in California to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods