Interview: Intersnack marketing chief ter Glane on UB snacks acquisition
Intersnack announced this morning (5 December) that it has reached an agreement to purchase the snacks arm of United Biscuits, KP Snacks. The news ended months of speculation over who would acquire the unit after it was put on the block by its private-equity owners, Blackstone and PAI Partners. Intersnack international marketing director Bernd ter Glane spoke to Katy Askew about the German company's plans for the group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Thorntons sales, profits fall
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt