Interview: Intersnack marketing chief ter Glane on UB snacks acquisition
Intersnack announced this morning (5 December) that it has reached an agreement to purchase the snacks arm of United Biscuits, KP Snacks. The news ended months of speculation over who would acquire the unit after it was put on the block by its private-equity owners, Blackstone and PAI Partners. Intersnack international marketing director Bernd ter Glane spoke to Katy Askew about the German company's plans for the group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- BRICs and beyond: Bright's international strategy
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"