Interview: Investor Rutland to help put Bernard Matthews "back on the map"
Turnaround specialist Rutland Partners has taken a stake in the UK's largest turkey brand, Bernard Matthews. Rutland managing partner Paul Cartwright is undaunted by the challenges that the company faces and - with a fresh injection of funds - Rutland believes it can help put Bernard Matthews "back on the map". Katy Askew spoke to Cartwright to find out more about what attracted the generalist investor to the struggling poultry processor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth