Interview: Investor Rutland to help put Bernard Matthews "back on the map"
Turnaround specialist Rutland Partners has taken a stake in the UK's largest turkey brand, Bernard Matthews. Rutland managing partner Paul Cartwright is undaunted by the challenges that the company faces and - with a fresh injection of funds - Rutland believes it can help put Bernard Matthews "back on the map". Katy Askew spoke to Cartwright to find out more about what attracted the generalist investor to the struggling poultry processor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival