just the answer: Jarett Levan on BBX Capital's foray into confectionery
Since December last year, US investment firm BBX Capital has - quite literally - been like a kid a in candy store. Via wholly-owned subsidiary BBX Sweet Holdings, it has made six acquisitions in the US confectionery sector, which include Helen Grace Chocolates, Anastasia Confections and - the latest purchase - Toffee Box. Hannah Abdulla catches up with company president Jarett Levan to find out what BBX's game is.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs