Interview: Jelly Bean Factory to accelerate growth under Cloetta
Cloetta announced plans to take control of Aran Candy, a company that manufactures up-market brand The Jelly Bean Factory, last week. Aran co-founder and MD Richard Cullen - who will continue to head up the business following the acquisition - tells just-food that he expects the change of ownership to take The Jelly Bean Factory's growth trajectory to the next level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy