just the answer - Agustin Markaide, Grupo Eroski
Spain's Grupo Eroski recently signalled its intention to focus on its domestic operations, off-loading its stake in its French JV with Carrefour, Altis, to Intermarché. Speaking at the group's annual conference, CEO Agustín Markaide discusses the group's plans across its supermarket and hypermarket formats as well as online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages