just the answer - Alan Chaytor, New Britain Palm Oil
The use of palm oil in food manufacturing has risen dramatically over the last ten years, thanks to its versatility, low cost and high yields per hectare. This growth is predicted to continue but there are concerns about the deforestation the industry causes in tropical climates. In this month's just the answer, Sam Webb discusses the future of the industry, as well as the move towards ethical production with Alan Chaytor, executive director of sustainable palm oil producer New Britain Palm Oil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week