just the answer - Alan Chaytor, New Britain Palm Oil
The use of palm oil in food manufacturing has risen dramatically over the last ten years, thanks to its versatility, low cost and high yields per hectare. This growth is predicted to continue but there are concerns about the deforestation the industry causes in tropical climates. In this month's just the answer, Sam Webb discusses the future of the industry, as well as the move towards ethical production with Alan Chaytor, executive director of sustainable palm oil producer New Britain Palm Oil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO